This schedule will be updated progressively as items are finalised.
View the event schedule on the go
Step 1: Add the CGBC event calendar to your Google account
- Click the "+GoogleCalendar" button to the right and sign into your Google account.
- When prompted, accept adding this calendar to your account.
The CGBC calendar will be automatically added to your list of calendars associated with your Google account. Now you can sync and display it on your smartphone.
Step 2: Display the calendar on your smartphone
- Ensure you have added your Google account to your phone, under "Settings > Accounts & Sync > Add account button".
- Select your current or newly created Google account from the list, then select the 'Sync now' button.
- Exit to the home screen.
- Open your calendar application.
- At the top of the application screen, select the dropdown arrow to display all of your available calendars.
- Select the checkbox next to the CGBC calendar.
- The CGBC calendar should now be visible in your calendar application. Ensure that you sync regularly to stay up-to-date, or have 'Auto-sync' enabled in your 'Accounts & Sync' settings.
The following link has detailed steps on how to sync Google calendars with an iPhone: